Monday, August 29, 2011

Planning....





Erm.....Since Holiday , A lot of thing that i need Have A Planning for End of 2011 in my Whole Life......
Hopefulness Mean Faith , Plan , Goal , Action in Life ....Cell group Is A way to Build A "Nation"...In the Other Hand, we can explore friendship and partnership through This "CG".....
正所谓:有关系就没关系,没关系就有关系,So that , What you want From Your Action??? 不好意思嚄。。。。We need to live for Jesus in this world with reality and honestly.....
Because I know What I do, last night I bought My Family And My Lovely Bro to Sekinchan For Dinner (Seafood) And MOvie at The Curve But Feel Sad is Forgot to Capture la man......... haha.....God bless all of you My friend....
I want be a Successful Guy...So that I have my own expectation...in Drive Style...be Gentle..
Me: I want drive slowly to show my character.
NIc :Sure,ESpecially when I (Joseph) Fetch Someone "wohooo, still waiting la"""
Chloe: Sure < you Need to change Your Style When you Driving..
Me: Yes , I Do ......
I Preparing myself to be a Good Leader,Partner and the Future.....haha

4 comments: